Magical Cooking Oils
Skill Level: Easy Prep Time: N/A Cook Time: 1 hour Chill Time: N/A Serving Size: Per Recipe Request Yield: 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml
- ¼-½ ounce/7-14 g botanicals* per cup/240 ml,decarbed
- 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml cooking oil (preferably coconut; or use olive, grapeseed, sunflower, almond, walnut, sesame, avocado, macadamia, or peanut oil; NOT recommended are ordinary soybean, canola, and corn oil)
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml lecithin** per cup/240 ml
- Minimum is 2 cups/475 ml. Maximum capacity 5 cups/1180 ml.
- When infusing coconut oiluse the 2 Hours/Butterbutton.
1. Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
2. Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F/71°C, use that setting). Then press the 4 Hours/Tincture or 8 Hours button (8-hour tincture will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
3. After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into a dark glass container.
*For best results, do not pre-grind botanicals. Adjust botanical weight according to personal preference.
Do not add water or lecithin.
Refrigerate or store your Magical Tincture in a cool, dry place. Properly stored, alcohol tinctures may keep indefinitely.