Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- 6-8 medium sized ears of Corn, husks removed
- 120ml Infused Mayonnaise
- 120ml Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
- 120ml Cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2ml Chipotle Powder
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 120ml cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled, plus a little extra for garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Start your grill up and get it heated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the infused mayonnaise, crema, cilantro, garlic, chipotle powder, lime zest and lime juice. Taste and season the mixture with salt if needed, then set aside.
- Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning as needed, until cooked through and charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and immediately brush each cob liberally with the cheese mixture and transfer to a platter.
- Garnish each cob with more cheese, cilantro, and chipotle powder, then serve with lime wedges.